Some popular questions...
- Q: I have chosen a fabric but it doesn’t appear on your web site. Do you supply any other fabrics than those listed?
- A: Yes! We deal with most if not all of the leading brands. Just send us a message with the details of the brand, the design and the code (if possible). We can then confirm if we can supply your fabric, the cost per metre and provide a sample if you would like.
- Q: Do you make bedspreads?
- A: Yes, our workroom can make pretty much anything from fabric. Just drop us a line with as much information as possible and we will give you a quotation.
- Q: Will my new curtains be washable?
- A: We only recommend dry cleaning for our curtains as the linings and headings react differently to the outer fabric when washed.
- Q: Can I place my order over the phone?
- A: If you prefer to order by telephone, we are only too happy to help. Just call our Freephone number: 0800 825 0034.
- Q: Do you accept cheques for payment?
- A: Yes we do! If you’re not able to call in, your order will need to be placed over the telephone or by post and we will have to allow time for your cheque to clear before the order can be processed so it may take a couple of days longer. We also accept BACS.
- Q: Can I order venetian blinds and roller blinds from you?
- A: We can supply made to measure Venetian blinds, roller blinds + many more blind types. We are a ‘gallery’ dealer for LUXAFLEX, if you click here to contact us giving dimensions and the type of blind you would like, we will email you a quotation. However, we will need to process your payment in store or over the phone as the LUXAFLEX blinds are not yet listed on the web site.
- Q: If I order a patterned fabric, will the patterns match where there is a join?
- A: Yes, we will always pattern match your curtains / blinds. This is also incorporated in our quality control checks so no item will leave our workshop without being pattern matched.
- Q: What happens if I have made a mistake with my measure?
- A: Firstly, inform us as soon as you discover the mistake – we may be in time to make the necessary adjustments. If the curtains / blinds have already been made, we may still be able to carry out an alteration. There may be additional costs, depending on what is involved.
- Q: Can you fit my roman blind?
- A: If the blind is to be fitted in a property within 15 miles of either our Gerrards Cross or Hitchin store, then we can provide a fitting service.
- Q: Do you sell curtain poles and tracks?
- A: Yes we do.
Has this answered your questions?
If not, please get in contact and we’ll be happy to help.
Our Freephone number is 0800 825 0034 or try one of our showrooms –
Our Hitchin showroom is open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am-5.30pm.
LOCATION: 43 Hermitage Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1BY
TEL: 01462 455 959
Our Gerrards Cross showroom is open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 5.30pm.
LOCATION: 11-13 Packhorse Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 7QA
TEL: 01753 899007